Let our technology work for you
The Conversa (formerly known as All Ears) voice suite for the CSR Bluecore is a full suite of DSP algorithms for the Kalimba DSP processor designed for headsets and speakerphone products.
- Offers full suite of DSP functionality including acoustic echo cancellation, beamforming and noise reduction
- CSR8670 and CSR8675 drop-in replacement for CVC headset and speaker applications.
- Supports 1, 2, 3 and 4 microphones
- 360 degree beamforming feature for speakerphones
- Super-directional beamforming for near perfect talker isolation in noisy conditions for headset applications
- Full assistance in tuning your product
- PC based tuning tool available
- Mature solution used in millions of units worldwide.
VoiceSeeker is a complete front-end solution for multi-microphone voice trigger enabling high performance far-field voice trigger and voice recognition, for enhancing the user experience in Amazon Echo type products.
- Multi-microphone, multi-speaker acoustic echo cancellation for barge-in voice trigger during music playback
- Far-field beamforming supporting 4 microphones
- 4-mic array solution performs better than Amazon Echo 7-mic in noisy conditions.
- Integrates with Sensory Trulyhandsfree voice trigger
- 360 degree high resolution direction of arrival subsystem (DOA)
- Hands-free operation (speakerphone) mode including multi-microphone beamforming, noise reduction and non-linear echo residual removal.
- Flexible API which allows large