Retune DSP is looking for a bright and energetic Accountant who wants to be part of a successful and quickly growing early stage company. We are seeking a candidate who desires a flexible schedule and can work 20 to 25 hours per week to support the organization. Working out of our office at Science Park DTU in Lyngby, this position reports to the CEO and is responsible for accounting and financial reporting for the organization. Responsibilities include maintaining all accounting functions as well as supporting the management team in creating various financial reports and analysis. The ideal candidate possesses a degree in accounting and has worked for at least five years in the field, preferably in public accounting. Proficiency in e-conomic, Quickbooks or other online accounting software packages is highly desirable, but may be obtained on the job.
You will be part of a dedicated team of entrepreneurial engineers, working to create the best and most advanced noise reduction systems used in high-profiled global consumer products and brands.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Create and distribute financial reports and statements
- Perform all period end tasks and reconciliations
- Maintain general ledger, financial files and records
- Reconcile bank statements
- Process Expense Reports
- Supervise Payroll processing
- Supervise Accounts Payable
- Perform benefits administration
- Create, update and analyze key business metrics in the areas of sales, production, marketing and operations
- Light clerical duties including creating financial presentations, organizing outings & lunches and general office support
Your personal qualifications include
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Friendly and helpful
- Good management skills
- A desire to collaborate and work together to solve problems
- Responsible and trustworthy
Retune DSP is a growing, successful, early stage Danish company founded in 2012. Retune develops and licenses advanced noise reduction software solutions for speech communication and voice control front ends used in mobile devices and consumer electronics by well recognized global consumer brands.
Retune is located at Scion-DTU in Lyngby, Denmark, with business development and applications engineering support offices in Indianapolis, USA and Shenzhen, China.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Ulrik Kjems, +45 2728 2817, email ulrik@retune-DSP.com.
Please send your application and CV in PDF format, to jobs@retune-DSP.com .
Applications will be reviewed and processed on a continuous basis.